Sunday, July 21, 2013

Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous about my upcoming trip. For the most part no. I have always had a calm and easy-going personality. I have also always been an independent person. I'm not scared to be away from home or to be in a foreign country. I am in very good hands with News Release. What has really made it easy is the fact that NRB has taken care of all the detail work. They set up all the flights, camps, and games. All I have to do is show up and play. And that is the part that gets me nervous. I'm nervous because two days ago when I went to the gym I couldn't make a shot to save my life. What happens if I get to a tryout for a professional team and I go cold? Thats what really makes me nervous. But that is when I just have to trust myself because I know I've put my time in and have developed a pretty good skill set. I'm going to be in good hands during my trip and because of that I'll be able to really soak everything in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive